The Morgan State University Choir made history recently, making its first ever trip to Cuba to perform, and well ahead of the point at which the U.S. will open travel to that country to other universities for recruitment and other purposes. The Choir will perform a number of concerts on its May 25th through June 1st tour. Keep up with the group’s experiences in Cuba through Choir Director Eric Conway’s daily blog posts below.
- Day 8 - MSU Choir’s Final Day in Cuba!
- Day 7 – Closing out our Cuba visit in Havana
- Day 6 in Matanzas, Cuba
- Day 5 - Travel Day to Havana from Santa Clara, Cuba
- Day 4 in Santa Clara
- On to Trinidad and Santa Clara - Day 3
- Getting Acclimated in Cienfuegos, Cuba - Day 2
- The Choir Arrives Safely in Cuba! - Day 1