APPLY NOW: APPLICATION DEADLINES ARE EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 1, 2012
If you are serious about going to law school then you should apply for these programs
How to apply:
1. Submit the online information form at:
2. Contact Lenora Giles at UB School of Law at; 410-837-4459, email@example.com
3. Download the Application Requirements at:
4. Download, complete and submit the Baltimore Scholars or the UBSL LSAT Prep Application at: http://law.ubalt.edu/admissions/diversity/baltimorescholars/baltimorescholarsapp.pdf
5. Submit completed application and materials to: Lenora Giles at
University of Baltimore School of Law
Office of Law Admissions
1420 N Charles Street
Baltimore MD 21201
Contact your campus advisor for information about the program
Morgan State University: Dr. Willie Bragg, 443.885.3155 ▪▪▪▪ Willie.Bragg@morgan.edu
The Baltimore Scholars Program: Eight Baltimore Scholars are selected from Maryland HBCU’s for this program during their junior and senior year of college. They will receive three academic credits for successfully completing the Program. In January, Scholars participate in a two-week residential “boot-camp” at the School of Law. During spring semester, Scholars take the comprehensive Princeton Review LSAT preparation class at no charge.
Baltimore Scholars receive a full tuition scholarship to the UB School of Law if they: successfully complete the Baltimore Scholars Program; maintain a cumulative 3.50 undergraduate GPA; score 152 or higher on the LSAT; and are admitted to the University of Baltimore School of Law.
UBSL Law School Test Preparation Program / LSAT Prep:
Students in their junior or senior year at Bowie State, Coppin State, Morgan State, and UMES, as well as graduates of these schools, are eligible to apply for the University of Baltimore School of Law (UBSL) Law School Test Preparation Program. Accepted students take the comprehensive semester-long Princeton Review LSAT preparation class at no charge. Students must register to take the June 2013 LSAT.